This healthy soup is made with fresh carrots, ginger and turmeric and is great to have during the winter season. Not only will it fight off the colds, it will keep your waistline slim during the holiday season!
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 50 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 3 large carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 2-3 drops doTERRA Ginger Essential Oil
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Add the carrots, onion, olive oil, salt and pepper to a baking dish and toss to combine. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
Once cooked, add the vegetables to a blender along with the fresh ginger, doTERRA Ginger oil, and vegetable broth and blend until completely smooth.
Transfer the soup to a pot, add the turmeric and heat until warmed through. Serve immediately & enjoy!