Spring has sprung and I am celebrating with the quintessential veggie of the season: radishes. This salad is light and refreshing– the perfect side dish for spring and summer dishes!
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 3 bunches red radishes, or about 16 medium radishes
- 1 16 oz. can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Combine the radishes and white beans in a large mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine the lemon juice, dill, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix these ingredients to combine, then pour over the radish and bean mixture. Toss everything to coat and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to allow the flavours to combine.
Serve cold or at room temperature and enjoy!